Occasional Update - June 4, 2020
Welcome to week three of Arcadia Minecraft! What’s on the docket for this week? Have a look below!
We are proud to announce Arcadia’s first Build Competition! The winner(s) will be contracted to build our brand new Spawn area!
How to Enter
- Type /buildcomp in-game to enter the competition.
- Build something COOL and AMAZING and TOTALLY MINDBLOWING on Arcadia’s Survival world! (please include coordinates)
- Post pictures of your build in the Discord #competition-submissions channel.
Rules and Deadline
- You must use your own resources.
- You my begin building anytime, but your build must be submitted no later than 12pm EST / 4pm UTC on Wednesday, June 17, 2020.
- Judging will be carried out solely by Llamasquishy for this competition. This is so that Staff Members may participate as well.
- This build competition is NOT for you to build the spawn area. It is to decide WHO will build it!
- The new spawn area will be built entirely from legitimately obtained resources. We will be looking for resource donations based on the winner’s requirements!
We are excited to announce PvP Arenas, which we hope to have ready by the end of next week! This one requires a LOT of work to set up, so don’t be surprised if this gets delayed by another week or so. Look out for next week’s update for more information!
/apply – Please tell new Guests to type this command for build privileges. Thanks!
This new token shop will be incorporated into the new /spawn area once it is built! At the token shop, you will be able to use your tokens (earned from Voting) to purchase some much sought after items. You can vote on each site every 24 hours, so start voting now and collect your tokens early!